Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter Wonderland

It was like 20 degrees outside to day, The husband got home from work early and the girl were home all day with me & Cameron. School started out 2 hours late but 7:30 school was cancelled. It must have been icky & blowing out in the country beccause it wasn't bad here in town.
 So until this afternoon I tried ny hardest to keep all three kids occupied, they actually did pretty good, the girls watched Sesame Street & Chuggington with Cameron this morning. Desiree & Megan ate their favorite breakfast (coco Puffs & Orange Juice) From two rooms away I could hear Megan Shout "I'M Cookoo for my Coco Puffs) She is my goofball that's for sure!
The deal was with Desiree & Megan that if they behaved & listened to me, that went their dad got home from work they could go outside with him when he went out to clean off the sidewalks.
 So I'm cleaning up the kitchen and feeding Cameron his Spagetti & smashed banana, I hear the girl's snowmobile outside.. Yup  it was the perfect day to be out enjoying the beatiful light snow coming down and the not so bad temp.
 I figured it was a perfect oppertunity to take lil man outside, I finished feeding him, changed his diaper and put on his snowpants, jacket, mittens and hat and his new winter boots.
He was so excited to be outside with the big kids... Right away Daddy grabbed him and took him on the snowmobile for a few laps around the backyard. Cameron had a blast!
Desiree & Megan even took him down their sliding hill that's in our backyard.
 Of course I captured a few moments when all three kiddos got along long enough for a few sweet pictures.




1 comment:

  1. The most precious pictures!!! He is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete